If you already have an existing account and need to pair it with a new device, please select "Pair Device" in the Settings menu of your app, and select your device (in this case, Chisel).
How to Pair your Chisel:
- Tap on the Chisel image when the app asks you for the device you want to pair with.
- Turn your Chisel ON by pressing the left button once. Your Chisel's light ring should turn green.
- Then, press and hold the left button on your Chisel until the Chisel's light ring turns blue to put it in "Pairing mode". It will take roughly 3 seconds of holding the power button for the light ring to turn blue. Please be sure to press firmly on the center of the button.
- On your app, you can tap "Continue" to indicate that the light ring has successfully turned blue.
- Your app will then indicate that it is "Looking for Chisel" and when the Chisel has been found, the light ring will go from blue, back to green.
- Your app should then indicate that the Chisel was found, and will ask you to confirm that the light ring has turned green. Tap "Yes, It's Green" to finish pairing successfully.
Still Having Trouble?
If you are still having trouble pairing your Chisel, please take a look common errors, here.